There are only 12 places available so please register your interest early.
Hosted by Paul Watts, CISO at Domino’s Pizza and Joe Gilligan, Consulting Associate and Community Ambassador at Telstra Purple EMEA.
The New in Role Dinner Debates provide an opportunity for technology to hear the experiences of their peers and discuss their current challenges in a safe and congenial environment. Come prepared to share: bring along your tips and best practices, and benefit from the power of collective wisdom.
Themes for discussion will include:
- Aligning personal priorities with business priorities at onset of role.
- Gauging the maturity of your new organisation.
- How to balance fixing immediate problems with making strategic improvements?
- Examples of ‘quick wins’ to build trust and credibility early.
- Relationship-building tactics for internal and external stakeholders.