If you are accountable for Information Security, then this short sharp briefing offers the most pragmatic opportunity available today for CIOs to gain an accurate and deep understanding of how to lead a security team to success.
Where does the briefing insight come from?
In March, we took the most honest industry temperature check of UK CISOs. Hosting 50 ClubCISO members for an anonymous live vote, firms rated their organisation’s security maturity, risk profile, budget dynamics, team sizes, recruitment plans, and their personal job satisfaction.
By sharing this insight we aim to create strong CIO leadership
ClubCISO is a private members forum which exists to shape the future of the profession. The CIO is the most common reporting line for the CISO – strong, informed leadership will deliver a more successful collaboration.
Specific insight will be given into:
- The top rated blockers where the security function needs CIO support to meet its objectives.
- What the security function believes to be their most important responsibilities and where they’re able to drive the most measurable difference – do you agree?
- How aligned security is to the business in reality.
- Hot topics, new threats and the technology UK CISOs believe will be most pivotal to their success in the next 12 months.
- Why the average tenure of a CISO is significantly less than a CIO, and how this impacts on an organisation’s ability to protect itself.
- Why CISOs leave their jobs.
- Personal stress levels – how destructive will this be in 2019?
The briefing will be moderated by Mark Chillingworth; respected CIO commentator, and Dr Jessica Barker; Chair of ClubCISO.