Did you know Get Lucky of Daft Punk won a Grammy for Record of the Year in 2014 ? Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) won an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series…. Just when ClubCISO made its first steps into the security world!
In 2014 we released our first Security Maturity Report and the community only had about 50 members! Today, we have grown internationally, with over 600 CISOs joining us from different parts of the world.
By the way, in 2014 Facebook was still the most popular social media platform! Fast-track to 2022, a lot has changed in and outside the security industry. The Decade Cyber Went Mainstream.
That’s why we invite you to join the next virtual session hosted by Manoj Bhatt, our Advisory Board Member, where we’ll retrospectively look at ClubCISO’s past decade reports and upcoming plans for the 10th Annual Security Maturity Report. During the session, we will discuss:
- How the community has changed in the last 10 years
- The greatest impact on our industry, a year-on-year comparison
- Biggest threats in 2014 vs 2022
- CISO Influence in 2022 compared to 2014
- Security Culture: how was it different 10 years ago?
- The impact of the ClubCISO report (press coverage, events, speaking opportunities) and the value of participation to members
We will also look at predicted threats for 2023 such as:
- The war for talent
- Insider threats
- Nation states and APTs
- Cyber insurance
- Disparate standard and regulation setting globally
- Falling IT spend globally
On behalf of our Founder, Telstra Purple, and the Advisory Board members I would like to thank everyone for contributing over the past decade. We hope you’ll join us!